We now will expose the concept of race as a pseudoscience. We accomplish this by comparing and contrasting two key elements of the idea of race among human beings. As a result we expose the false idea of white people in 7 sentences.
First we deal with definitions. To demonstrate the bias in all conceptions of race we see the idea of race consists of people and the differences between them. Most, if not all of these concepts were defined by people who identify themselves as white. There was never a conference convened where all people contributed to the definition of race.
We will deal with Black people and White people since we need not delve into the subject any deeper than that to reveal the fallacy of white people.
Who or what are Black people? Black people are people who define or identify themselves as black. Unfortunately, this does not always apply, as our post on James Wormley Jones, the first African American FBI agent clearly demonstrates.
What makes Black people black? Melanin makes Black people black. Melanin is an aromatic biopolymer and organic semiconductor. Melanin is worth $300 a gram more than gold. That means melanin has 6 times the value of gold. Having value means melanin is important, it exists and is quantifiable.
So who or what are White people? Of course, they can define or identify themselves as white, but then there is the concept of “passing.” Again, we refer to the James Wormley Jones post.
At this point we acknowledge the notion all people have melanin. Some people have more melanin than others. Then there is pheomelanin and there is eumelanin. Pheomelanin is red and yellow. Eumelanin is brown and black.
The next seven sentences expose the fallacy of white people.
1) There is no quantifiable empirical phenomenon, such as melanin, upon which to base the idea people are white.
2) There is no material substance from which to derive White people.
3) Therefore, white people do not exist.
4) Since white people do not exist, the white race does not exist, for to have a race it must be made up of people.
5) Since the white race does not exist, white supremacy does not exist.
6) Since white supremacy does not exist, white power does not exist.
7) Since white power does not exist, white privilege does not exist.